Shirodhara + Shiro Abyangam
Shirodhara is the therapeutic administration of warm oils to the center of the forehead in a continuous stream.
- Shiro Abhyangam (Head and face massage) is conducted after Shirodhara
- Shirodhara has a profound impact on the nervous system.
- The treatment has a calming, relaxing and cleansing effect on the mind and nerves.
We use sesame or coconut oil for Shirodhara. Alternatively, you may provide your preferred oil to be used in the "Additional Notes" section during the booking.
The therapist will carry all of the following items used for Ayurvedic therapies
- Massage bed
- Shirodhara stand and settings
- Speakers (With soothing instrumental music)
- Disposable towels
- Dim room light
- Ayurvedic herbal oils (Warm)
Approximate time of massage: 90 Min
Some of the important health benefits of Shirodhara are
- Sleep Problems
- Memory Loss
- Poor Concentration
- Chronic Headaches
- Mental Tension
- Facial Paralysis
Shirodhara with oils prefered by you or doctor is available. The price may vary. Please contact us to know more.